So you have decided to cross the seas to visit the sister isle, and the fast ferry is your choice mode of transportation.
Here are some tips to make your ‘check in’ easy so you’re soon off to smooth sailing.
- Persons travelling with vehicles are required to be at the Ferry Terminal at least two (2) hours in advance of the scheduled departure time.
- Not taking a vehicle? Foot passengers are required to be at the Terminal at least two (2) hours in advance of the scheduled departure time.
- Persons travelling, must present a valid ticket as well as valid photo identification ( original documents only).
- Adults travelling with children under the age of three (3) are also required to present a valid ticket for these children at the Check-in counter.
- The Check-in counter closes 45 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time of the vessel.
- Persons not accustomed to sea travel are advised to consult their doctor on any sea sickness medication.
VALID PHOTO IDENTIFICATIONS FOR INTER-ISLAND TRAVEL
T&T National (over 15 years): T&T National Identification Card; T&T Driver’s Permit or T&T Passport
T&T National (Senior Citizens 60 years & over): T&T National Identification Card or T&T Passport.
All Regional & International Passengers: Valid National Passport
Identification presented for Check-in must be valid (not expired).
All Vehicles: Driver must present at Check-in the original certificate of Insurance for registered/unregistered vehicle.