So you have decided to cross the seas to visit the sister isle, and the fast ferry is your choice mode of transportation.
Here are some tips to make your ‘check in’ easy so you’re soon off to smooth sailing.
- Persons traveling with vehicles are required to be at the Ferry Terminal at least two (2) hours in advance of the scheduled departure time
- Not taking a vehicle? Then you are required to be at the Terminal at least two (2) hours in advance of the scheduled departure time
- Persons traveling, must present a valid ticket as well as valid photo identification ( original documents only)
- Adults traveling with children under the age of three (3) are also required to present a valid ticket for these children at the Check-in counter
- The Check-in Counter closes 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time of the vessel.
- Persons not accustomed to sea travel are advised to consult their doctor on any seasickness medication.