Tickets can be purchased at:
- Online – https://booking.ttitferry.com
- Port of Spain Ferry Terminal – Wrightson Road, Port of Spain, Trinidad.
- Tobago Ferry Terminal – Scarborough, Tobago.
- Travel Agencies and Outlets (up to the close of business on the day prior to each sailing).
Authorized Travel Agencies and Outlets
Passenger and Vehicle Tickets are available from the following authorized Travel Agencies and Outlets across Trinidad and Tobago.
|Port of Spain||Naipaul’s Tours & Travel Service||Dock Road, Port of Spain||623-5516|
|Barataria||Krystal Tours Ltd/Unlimited Travel & Tours||#172, Eastern Main Road, Barataria||229-3748 / 225-6186|
|Curepe||Mid Eastern Travel Service Ltd||30 Southern Main Road Curepe||662-8066/662-2437|
|Sangre Grande||Dennis & Leela’s Travel Agency||Eastern Main Road, Sangre Grande||668-2718 / 289-0053 |
|Chaguanas||San Travel Agency||#124, Main Road, Montrose, Chaguanas||672-4500 / 671-3593 / 671- 8738|
|Chaguanas||Liberty Vacations||Ramsingh’s Plaza 20 Southern Main Road, Edinburgh Chaguanas||671-8575 / 235-8575|
|Couva||Irena Trans-Continental Travel Ltd||Couva Shopping Complex, Couva||636-5581 / 270-6322|
|San Fernando||Willoughby’s Travel Service||Ritz Plaza #25-25A, St James Street, S/F||652-7749 / 652-7747 / 652-0340|
|Siparia||Gee Geez’s Travel Ltd.||#8 DeGannes Lane, Siparia||649-1427 / 649-3937|
|Point Fortin||Hollywood Travel||#7 Rashpat Building, Hollywood Junction, Point Fortin||648-5083 /758-2853|
|Rio Claro||Moonan Paints & General Supplies||Apt. 4 High Street, Rio Claro|
|Plymouth||Curtis Internet Cafe||Halifax Street, Plymouth||288-2533|
|Roxborough||Roxborough Culinary Arts Centre||#24, Bloody Bay Road, Roxborough||660-5357 / 660-6630|
|Scarborough||Tourist Services Ltd.||Unit #8 Signal Hill, Micro Enterprise Centre, Signal Hill||639-2285|
|Scarborough||AVT General Services Ltd.||Unit #8A 1st Floor Port Mall Shopping Centre,|
Corner Sangster Hill & Milford Road, Scarborough
|660-1287 / 760-1288|
|Spring Garden||Totally Body 2||Spring Gardens, Scarborough||635-1443|
|Castara||Naturalist Beach Resort||Castara Bay Road||639-5901|
|Scarborough||Tino’s Business & Travel Centre||Scarborough||635-2626|
|Mason Hall||Arifah’s Business Support||268 North Side Road, Mason Hall||639-6887|
|Crown Point||Foreign Connectors Nix & Nax||Milford Rd, Crown Point||639-8214|
Revalidations or changes to the ‘date of travel’ on unused ferry tickets can only be done once at any location (terminals or remote ticket agents)
- Travel tickets are non-transferable.
- All vehicle tickets must include a passenger.
- For drivers – a valid driver’s permit & original certificate of insurance for registered/unregistered vehicles must be presented prior to boarding the vessel.
- For foot passengers – a valid photo identification (passport/ national i.d. card / driver’s permit) must be presented prior to boarding the vessel.
- For international travellers – a valid passport must be presented.
- A senior citizen must show a valid passport or national identification card issued by the government of Trinidad & Tobago prior to boarding the vessel.
- A child ticket cannot be purchased unless the child will be travelling with an adult over the age of eighteen (18) years. A child will not be allowed onto the vessel unless accompanied by an adult over the age of eighteen (18) years.
- Vehicles must be removed from the vessel immediately upon arrival at the destination port.
- All vehicles must be arrive at the terminal two (2) hours before sailing.
- Vehicles that are loaded onto the vessel will not be taken off prior to the sailing of the vessel.
- All foot passengers must check in two (2) hours before sailing.
- Check-in will be closed off forty-five (45) minutes prior to the sailing to ensure that the vessel departs on time.
- Passengers will not be allowed to disembark the vessel after boarding.
- Flammable items such as liquid petroleum tanks, cooking gas tanks and oxygen tanks will not be allowed on board the vessel.
- The use of radios or tapes is prohibited on the vessel.
- Sailing schedules are subject to change without prior notice.
- Vessels assigned to the ferry service are interchangeable without notice at the authority’s discretion.
The conditions of carriage and the liability of the Port Authority of Trinidad & Tobago for loss and damage sustained to the property, goods and vehicles of any passenger are subject to the provisions of the Carriage of Goods by Sea Act Chapter 50:02 of the Laws of Trinidad & Tobago.